Monday, June 8, 2009

I think not to have freedom is not to have a life where you can do anything you want .I think people should have freedom because it not fair that people can't do want they want. i think that not every person in this world has freedom because some  people don't have family. I am writing this vision of freedom because people think that there other people are free in this country.

the most important right is the right to be free. i think that another right a person should have is the right to live with .  People need people to live with because in the story there was a kid that lived in the street by himself and got sick. I think that another thing that a person need to be free is to get all there shots . In the story i girl could not walk because she  didn't get he shot and people started to make fun of her . I hope that every person in the world see my vision of freedom. i think that no one is free in this world   

No comments: